- New Video: The Impact of Concussion on Vision
- What Collaboration Can Do: A Pediatric Ophthalmologist, an Optometrist, and Putting the Patient First
- Sue Barry - Neurobiologist & 3D Visionary
- Video: VisionHelp Doctors Discuss Vision and Learning
- Report on Optometric Care of the Struggling Student
- Could Vision Issues Be Contributing to Your Child's Difficulty With Learning?
- Dr. Leonard Press provides professional updates with a new blog
- VisionHelp Doctors Interviewed by Optometry Times
- Vision Therapy Explored in Autism File Magazine
- Live5News, Charleston, SC:
Vision and Learnng Go Hand in Hand
Convergence Insufficiency Treatment Trial
- NJN News Healthwatch:
Optometric Vision Therapy in the News!
- NIH - National Institutes of Health
Going Binocular: Susan's First Snowfall
- Fox 5: San Diego
Do Your Eyes Hurt While Watching 3D Movies?